Organized by MM Conferences SA EuroPOWER Energy Conference is platform for dialogue among all the key industry representatives, permanently inscribing itself in calendars of the most important economic events in Poland in energy sector. Participation of a wide spectrum of key decision-makers enables a holistic view on energy and its presentation in a broad social context, focusing also on cooperating sectors – including energy producers, distributors, advisors, government and IT.
Discussions held during the event relate to the most important changes in the market, analysis of the new trends and allow to search common business models and pursue the most effectively market strategies.
Speech given by President of the Management Board of Atos Poland, CEE VP System Integration Norbert Biedrzycki took place in the panel tilted “Modern technologies in Energy Sector” where following topics were discussed:
- Smart grids as the engine for revolutionary change in the Polish electricity sector?
- A new approach to an entity-oriented energy sector – energy clusters and cooperatives
- The energy sector and smart-users: in industry, in the service sector, municipal, and private
- Advanced analysis and correlation of ICT, OT and external system data
- Artificial intelligence in the Energy industry