Industrial manufacturing is the pillar of competitiveness of economies and serves to build a lasting and based on stable foundations growth. Nowadays, as a result of globalization, trade liberalization, innovation and thereby constantly increasing competition, it is necessary to develop new solutions in order to help optimize manufacturing processes and improve the domestic market position of companies.
Innovative Manufacturing Forum, is a discussion platform which is focused on crucial elements that determine the business success of production companies: optimization of manufacturing processes and operating costs, efficient structure and human resources management, focus on quality. These areas of activity may be particularly supported by the most up-to-date and tailor-made solutions and IT tools.
Speech given by President of the Management Board of Atos Poland, CEE VP System Integration Norbert Biedrzycki took place in the panel tilted “Strategies for the development of Polish industry”, where following topics were discussed:
- Why foreign companies are more profitable than domestic ones?
- Are we on right track to achieve competitiveness for the polish economy?
- Foreign companies and solutions. How could polish industry take an advantage of these?
- Social and economic effects of the industrial revolution
- What drives the development of industry in Poland ?
- Financing of investment projects
- Delays in public investments and the associated risks for industry