Banking and Insurance Summit aims to gather all key market players who have influence on banking sector, allow to understand changes taking place in the sector and create opportunities for participants to strengthen contacts or establish direct business contacts with potential partners
Experts and authorities from the banking market discuss topics related to current issues, global and local challenges and the most important current problems in the banking market during each edition of the event.
All this makes the Summit a unique and prestigious platform for exchange views for the above mentioned stakeholders. Therefore it allows, with full representation of finance market leaders, to cover the most important issues for all abovementioned sectors. It also ensures the presence of the most important representatives of all of the above sectors.
Speech given by President of the Management Board of Atos Poland, CEE VP System Integration Norbert Biedrzycki took place in the panel tilted “Trends in payments: Poland in many ways is already a leader – how we can benefit from the development of the new generation of payment, accelerate their growth and maintain its leadership in this area? What changes wait for us on the payments market?”, where following topics were discussed:
- Examples of current innovations in finance, particularly in the area of payments and mobile payments, as Android Pay
- The expected / planned new solutions
- The popularization of electronic payment
- How to cooperate with companies from the Fintech sector?
- The impact of the development of cashless payments on tax collection: how to popularize non-cash payments in order to grow the proceeds of this title?