Geomarketing Forum 2016 organized by Connected Life is the biggest conference in Poland devoted to the geomarketing industry, where solutions providers and geomarketing client meets. During Geomarketing Forum 2016 participants learned, among others, how usage of geospatial information affects the development of the business, how to manage the sales departments, how to optimize the revenue and, above all, how to monetize data on their clients.
The conference was divided into several plenary sessions and panel discussions, where following topics were discussed; Business Intelligence, Location Intelligence, Location Analytics, Big Data, GIS, location-based services and their impact on business, geomarketing in banking, finance and telecommunications and GIS Smart City.
Speech given by President of the Management Board of Atos Poland, CEE VP System Integration Norbert Biedrzycki took place in panel “How new technologies are changing Retail industry”. The main thesis of Norbert Biedrzycki mentioned the increase of popularity of geomarketing and the impact of these services on retail business.
– A machine will not hug you … but it may listen and offer advice
– Surviving in the digital age, future-proofing your business
– Fall of the hierarchy. Who really rules in your company?
– A hidden social networks lurks within your company. Find it!
– Your clients are already in the future, and where are you?