Organized by MM Conferences SA EuroPOWER Energy Conference is platform for dialogue among all the key industry representatives, permanently inscribing itself in calendars of the most important economic events in Poland in energy sector. Participation of a wide spectrum of key decision-makers enables a holistic view on energy and its presentation in a broad social context, focusing also on cooperating sectors – including energy producers, distributors, advisors, government and IT.
The agenda of the conference is co-created by The Advisory Board under the chairmanaship of dr. Leszek Juchniewicz. The Board consists of presidents and board members from key energy companies, government, regulator, academia, chambers of commerce representatives.
Discussions held during the event relate to the most important changes in the market, analysis of the new trends and allow to search common business models and pursue the most effectively market strategies.
Speech given by President of the Management Board of Atos Poland, CEE VP System Integration Norbert Biedrzycki took place in the panel tilted “The structure of electricity generation – what energy mix will determine energy policy”. Main discussion topics were:
- Energy policy assumptions and its priorities
- The use of native primary fuel – what with Polish coal: coal and lignite?
- Conventional versus unconventional energy
- Nuclear power plants in Poland. Necessity or quasi- modernity? The base of energy security or frivolous financial profligacy?
- The optimal shape of the sector in the light of the natural, financial and human resources and the current and future regulations
- Blockchain impacting energy industry