On the 11th of July a meeting of Advisory Board of III FinTech Digital Congress was held. During the meeting, the main areas and issues that will be included in the agenda for the autumn edition of the event were identified. Among many of them key topics going forward are the following:
- Digital organization – global challenges. Automation as a trend impactiong not only back office processes and outsourcing centers – cost synergy
- Cyber Security: Increasing threats to the financial market – how to defend against cyber attacks?
- Where AI meets and “User Experience” – use cases to identify bottlenecks, increase service performance and customer satisfaction
- AI at customer – bank contact channel. Are AI solutions mature enough to bring expected benefits?
- DLT? Blockchain? Smart Contracts? What is it really about?
- Where are the blockchain technologies already implemented? Examples of solutions.
In my opinion key future trends to adress are: Artificial Intelligence and blockchain.
The full photo-report can be found here