Warsaw, July 13th, 2017 – Another time Atos won in many categories and is ranked on highest positions of annual reports prepared by two most important IT magazines in Poland: Computerworld and ITWiz.
In the newest TOP200 Report prepared by Computerworld magazine, where the achievements of IT companies in 2016 are compared, Atos was indicated as IT market leader in 6 categories:
- The company of the highest employment growth
- The biggest provider of IT solutions and services for utilities sector (excluding energy sector)
- The biggest provider of IT solutions and services for industrial and building sectors
- The biggest outsourcing services provider
- The biggest mobile applications provider
- The company of the highest export revenue growth
In another 6 categories Atos is located on the podium of the TOP200 Report:
- The biggest provider of web applications and internet portals
- The biggest CRM provider
- The biggest solutions provider for public sector
- The biggest provider of telco solutions
- The biggest IT services provider
- The biggest exporter of IT solutions
The fact worth noticing is, that in comparison to last year, in the category of „The biggest IT companies in Poland”, Atos significantly moved up in the ranking from the 30th to the 18th position.
In the second key IT ranking for Polish IT market, which is ITWiz Best100 2017 report, Atos also won in several categories, such as:
- The company of the biggest export of IT products and services
- The company of the largest sales to the industrial sector
- The company of the largest sales of mobile applications
- The company of the largest sales of outsourcing services
ITWiz Best 100 Report presents only the winners in given category, without naming other companies, which were located on the podium.
“Atos’ success and industry recognition expressed by leading positions in two most important IT rankings in Poland shows, that the strategy we pursue brings results. We successfully identify new business opportunities, relying on whole team’s engagement and using its innovation. For me personally it also is a good wrap-up of Atos’ development within almost two last years, which I spent in the organization”. – sums up a leaving head of the company Norbert Biedrzycki, Managing Director Poland, Vice President Systems Integration CEE.
„High Atos’ positions in Computerworld and ITWiz rankings prove, that we are an efficient and desirable IT services provider. These results also show, that last year was a big step in our organization’s development in the country – we opened offices in Opole and Rzeszów and the number of our employees realizing local and international projects increased to about 5000. We are proud, that Atos contributes to building the future of global IT and that it happens in Poland” – says Matthieu Fersing, Head of Infrastructure & Data Management at Atos Global Delivery Center Poland.
Atos in Poland is also located on the high 33rd position of the Universum 2017 Report. The ranking gathers 50 most attractive employers among students of given country. The Most Attractive Polish Employers Ranking is prepared by an international consulting company Universum and it is the biggest study of such kind in Poland. In this year’s edition participated over 27 000 of students and this is a record as for the number of respondents.
“For several years the battle for talents on global IT market has been going on – this trend is observed in Poland as well. At Atos we care for our employees’ satisfaction and this is why we focus on their potential and on talent management. Being among the top 50 IT employers not only is a big recognition for us, but also a motivation for further actions” – says Anna Data-Hendler, Head of Recruitment at Atos Global Delivery Center Poland.